We’re accepting Expectant Mother Applications!
The time has finally come! We’re ready to take resident applications for the home. Help us spread the word by sharing our Resident Interest Form right here on our website. This is the first step in the intake process at the Maternity Home. Please pray for these women and their children who will be with us very soon.
We’re Hiring: House Manager
We’re taking applications for our position of House Manager. We’ve received a number of applications already and are encouraged by the enthusiasm these applicants bring to the table. We will be accepting applications for a few more weeks, so please spread the word to anyone you know that might be interested. Click here for the job description and application instructions.
Let us be a part of your Christmas: Be a Guiding Star Christmas Angel!
Many include charities in their Christmas shopping list. We’d love to be added to your list this year. We are thankful for several local church groups that are sponsoring us this Christmas season, and we’d love to have more.
There are two ways to do be a Christmas Angel for the maternity home:
1. You can send us a donation in your family, church or organization’s name by following this link to our easy online donation form or mail a check to us at Guiding Star Brazos Valley, P.O. Box 11138, College Station TX 77845
Our Christmas Angels are an essential part of us getting our home open and running on time. We are so thankful for you!
Coming up in January:
- You can look forward to a Monthly Update, sent out the first week of each month. We will keep you abridged of all the exciting developments with the maternity home.
- We will give you a virtual tour of our maternity home! It’s simply wonderful!
- We will have our first Volunteer Brunch in mid-January. We will advertise the date and time as we get closer. This will be the first step for you to join us as an essential volunteer in our ministry.
- We’ll have mothers moving in! Praise God! Please keep them in your daily prayers.