The Elizbeth House Maternity Home is a safe and loving place for expectant mothers and their children. We provide not just shelter, but an enriching and life-changing environment for our residents.
Here are some things our mothers can expect when living at The Elizabeth House:
- A pleasant room, fully prepared for her comfort
- Space and beds for up to two additional children to live, under the age of 6 at move-in
- Weekly meetings with staff to monitor and assist progress
- Weekly meetings with other residents, to foster a family-like environment
- Life skills training: chores, communication, personal hygiene, health
- Cooking and nutrition education
- Transportation to church services
- Job placement assistance, if needed
- Educational assistance, if needed
- Public services assistance, if needed
- Emotional and spiritual counseling, if needed
- Mentoring program
- Childbirth education
- Adoption education
- Parenting education
- Relationship counseling
- Celebrations – birthdays, holidays
Our hope is that each of our mothers leavesThe Elizabeth House Maternity Home on a path toward a joy-filled and productive life.
Please contact us at email@example.com or call 979-676-9416.
You can also fill out our initial intake application here.